Complete builds from £2500
The Bombtrack Audax combines performance components with the solid reliability required for endurance riding.
The original Audax heads upmarket for this year. Shimano’s latest hydraulic 105 groupset takes care of both braking and shifting duties. This is boosted by an uprated Ultegra clutch derailleur which ensures chain retention on the roughest roads, while an FSA sub-compact crankset helps conquer the steepest hills. Hunt provides the wheels and Ritchey complete the picture with handlebars, stem, and seatpost. In common with many of our bikes, the Audax also changes to the durable T47 bottom bracket standard – suiting its punchy steel chassis perfectly.
- Columbus steel all-road frame with T47 BB and tapered full carbon fork.
- Frame features new casted chainstay yoke as well as rack/fender mounts, x3 cage mounts and internal brake routing.
- 50 mm rake fork and 650B tires offer more control over steering, especially in the smaller frame sizes.
- Straight blade extra wide full carbon fork with triple cage mounts and 12mm thru-axle.
- All new Shimano 105 drivetrain and hydraulic brakes plus new Ultegra RX8000 clutch derailleur.
- FSA sub-compact 32/48 crankset and wide range 11 – 32 Shimano cassette.
- Tubeless Hunt Adventure Sport disc wheelset, with double butted spokes and asymmetric rims.
- Ritchey finishing kit, including Pave bar-tape.
- WTB Byway / Horizon TCS folding tires.