Complete builds from £2600
The Bombtrack Audax combines performance components with the solid reliability required for endurance riding.
The steel Audax bike that refuses to be bound by convention. A robust and adaptable Columbus Cromor frame is the starting point. With thru axles and a threaded T47 bottom bracket, it should survive a lifetime of use, as will it’s lightweight full carbon fork. With all the fixing points you need to secure all your gear, it’s 650b whels may once have seemed radical but are now widely accepted. Their voluminous size keeps rolling resistance low yet allows the bike to conquer a range of surfaces. Fitted with a mix of Shimano Ultegra and 105 parts along with Hunt Adventure Sport wheels.
- Columbus steel all-road frame with threaded T47 BB and tapered full carbon fork, with bottle cage mounts.
- Revised frame geometry with added xs size.
- Tubeless ready Hunt Adventure Sport wheels & tlr 650B tires WTB Byway front and Horizon rear.
- Bombtrack Lyer 30mm crank with direct mount 2x spider and 48 / 32 sub-compact chainrings.
- Shimano 105 R7020 2 x 11 hydraulic groupset.